CORPORATE NAME: Asociación para la Defensa de la Marca (Andema)
V.A.T.: G - 79011946
CORPORATE ADRESS: Carrera de San Jerónimo, 15 / 28014 Madrid
TELEPHONE: (+34) 91 827 73 95
Entity enlisted with national number 611585 in the Spanish Registry of Associations of the Ministry for Home Affairs.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The intellectual property rights of the web site, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and different items contained, including texts, images or videos, therein pertain to Andema who shall enjoy the exclusive right of exercise of the rights of use thereof in any way and, specifically, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public broadcast and transformation thereof.
2. Such general terms and conditions regulate the access and use of the web site that Andema offers at no cost to Internet users. Access thereto implies unreserved acceptance of such terms and conditions. The use of certain services provided by this site will be additionally governed by the specific terms set forth in each case, which shall be understood as automatically accepted upon use thereof.
3. Viewing, printing and partial download of web contents are hereby authorised only if certain conditions are met: 1) That it is compatible with the objectives of the web site. 2) That this is done only to obtain the information contained therein for personal and private use. The use of the data contained therein for commercial purposes or for distribution, public broadcast, transformation or decompilation is expressly forbidden. 3) That no content in this web site is modified in any way. 4) That no graphic, icon or image available on this web site is used, copied or distributed separately from the attached text or images therein.
4. Andema reserves the right to make, at any time and with no prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in the web site, its configuration and presentation and the terms and conditions of access thereto.
5. Andema does not guarantee an uninterrupted or error-free access to the web site, its contents, or that this will be up to date, although it will make its best efforts to prevented these or, if applicable, correct or update them.
6. Both the access to this web site and the use that may be made of the information contained therein falls under the responsibility of the user. Andema will not be held liable for any possible security errors that might arise nor for any potential harm that may be caused to user’s computer system (hardware and software), or the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used for connecting and accessing the services and contents of the web site, the incorrect working order of the navigators or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
7. Andema shall not assume any liability whatsoever arising from the contents of third party links contained in the web site, nor guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements therein that may cause alterations in the computer (hardware and software), user documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
8. The unauthorised use of the information contained in this web site, its resale, or damage of Intellectual or Industrial property rights of Andema shall be subject to legally established liabilities.
9. All third party links to this web site must be made to the home page thereof.
10. Andema and the user, expressly waiving the right to any other jurisdiction which might pertain, shall abide by the rulings of the courts and tribunals of the user location for any controversy that might arise from access to this web site.
CODES OF CONDUCT APPLICABLE TO USERS
When using our services, you commit to respecting the terms and conditions of this Agreement. These terms and conditions may vary at any time, so we suggest you check them periodically.
All the contents of this website are the property of Andema. ‘Contents’ means all the information, modes of expression, forums, chats, software, text, graphs and each and every feature contained in the site. By entering into this agreement, you hereby grant Andema unlimited, perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable licence of use, distribution, exhibition, reproduction and creation of work based on any material provided by you to our areas.
While navigating through our web site, you agree to not:
- Send or transmit any content whatsoever of an inappropriate, transgressive, irreverent, abusive, vulgar, obscene, heinous, fraudulent, threatening, hostile, slanderous nature or which reveals private or personal details affecting any person whatsoever, or in any way violates the rights of others.
- Send or transmit any material whatsoever which you are not entitled to transmit by law (whether by copyright, registered trademark, commercial secret, patents or other third party property rights) or in accordance with contractual or confidential relationships (such as non-disclosure agreements).
- Send, transmit or link to sexually explicit material.
- Impersonate another person, whether individual or corporate, or falsely claim or misrepresent attachment to another person or entity.
- Send or transmit advertising, promotional materials or any other kind of service offers including junk-mail, spam, chain mails and pyramids.
- Deliberately breach any applicable law, whether local or international. This includes the laws, rules and regulations applicable in Spain and any issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission or any other similar regulatory body, and specifically the law against false and fraudulent statements designed to manipulate the price of securities.
- Send or transmit files containing viruses, infected files or any contaminating or destructive features that could adversely affect the working order of a third party computer.
In compliance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, the Spanish Organic Law on Data Protection and other applicable regulations. ANDEMA inform about
The personal data provided through this web site or by email will be processed by ASOCIACIÓN PARA LA DEFENSA DE LA MARCA (ANDEMA) with adress in Madrid, Calle Ribera del Loira nº 12
The personal data provided only will be processed in order to allow Andema manage your relationship with us.
- Contact: we will use your dates to fulfill your request, answer you a question o provided you some information. We will destroy them after one year from your request unless you authorize us to mantain them.
- If you send us a CV, we will keep for a year maximum in order to take it into account in our selection processes.
- If you are a member or supplier, we will only use your dates to manage your professional and / or commercial relationship with our entity and to keep you informed of our novelty and news.
- In each case we will keep the dates for essential time to fulfill our purpose and serve the interests of our associates complying with the rules and with the maximum respect to their privacy.
For a member or supplier, we will process your dates in order to our relationship and/or contract.
Para For other any contacts, CVs and other requests of information, we will process your dates in order your consent.
The personal dates only will be processed by ANDEMA.
We will not give or communicate your data to third parties except for the fulfillment of the legal obligations which we are obliged due to our business (Public Administrations, financial entities, insurers) or the authorities (Body Guards) in the case of they request us the contact details of the associates, as representatives of their respective brands, in the fulfillment of their functions of protection of industrial and intellectual property rights.
ANDEMA has taken all security measures and mechanisms to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data, taking into account the state of the art and the costs of implementation in relation to the risks and the nature of the personal data to be protected, including for preventing unauthorised access to or use of personal data and the equipment used for the processing.
We inform that you could exercise, in any moment and free of charges, your rights of access to and rectification or erasure of personal data and the exercise of the right to object. With this purpose, you can contact us in email@example.com
If you consider that the treatment does not comply with the current data protection regulations, you have the right to file a claim to the control authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) at www.agpd.es. Although it is a commitment for ANDEMA to guarantee the privacy and security of the data and resolve internally any issue related to them.
In compliance with Article 21 of the Spanish Law 34/2002 we will ask for your consent to send communications by email, but if you have a relantinship with us, we will be legitimated to send you that information providing a way to object.